Featured Posts

Nurses Have Different Functions

If you are ever unfortunate enough to end up in hospital there are a number of key people who you are likely to meet. Each one is trained to a high standard More »

National Health Service Radiographers

There are two types of Radiographers in the National Health Service. They are the diagnostic radiographers and the therapeutic radiographer. Both need to be trained to degree level with intimate knowledge of More »

Professional Radiographers

Diagnosis radiographers are just one of the two types of radiographers we have in hospitals today but what exactly do they do? Well firstly these health professionals are highly trained and very More »

Types Of Radiographers

There are two types of radiographers; diagnostics and therapeutics. Both require a high standard of training including anatomy, physiology and pathology to carry out their work effectively. The NHS employs over 90% More »

Diagnostic Radiographers

Diagnostic radiographers perform an important function within today’s health service. As the name suggests they perform functions relating to the diagnosis of conditions as opposed to the therapeutic radiographers who work with More »

Laser treatment for eyes: know about it

Most people have eye problems that force them to wear glasses. However, wearing glasses is very stressing and most people would do everything possible to stop wearing these glasses. Glasses are also unreliable as they can easily break thereby inconveniencing the wearer, especially if the wearer is almost blind without them. However, lase treatment for

Buy Sleeping Pills UK online

We all require getting a healthier sleep on a daily basis. It is very necessary for both physical and mental health. It can also help us to be become more dynamic in our livelihood, Carrier and even in life. Now-a-days there is wide variety of sleeping pills available in the market. sleeping pills uk is

Cosmetic Treatments Can Change Your Life

These days, cosmetic surgery is one of the most common reasons for unhappy people to save their money. With the economy suffering and the drab British weather getting us down, it’s no wonder that more people are opting to lift their spirits by lifting their wrinkled faces! Treatments such as lipoplasty (liposuction), nose jobs, breast

Ten ways to stand out from the crowd this summer

Summer’s here with sunshine and warmth giving us good feelings and lovely experiences. It’s a wonderful opportunity to meet and be noticed by others. Here’s ten tips to stand out from the crowd this summer: Be trendy in your wear Choosing garments suitable for warm weather is key to feeling comfortable in what you are

What Types of Laser Surgery are there?

Since its first use in the 1960s, the laser has regularly been used during surgery because of its precision, swiftness and ability to leave minimal scarring. Laser surgery is used for a number of different surgeries but largely focuses on three general areas. Isolating and destroying tumours: obviously this makes the laser the ideal instrument

Braces and the costs

Braces costs are not an easy thing to juggle, especially if you don’t have a lot of money to spend on them. But the cold hard facts are is that having this type of teeth correction is important to the health and look of your mouth. What’s important at this stage is you find out

Nurses Have Different Functions

If you are ever unfortunate enough to end up in hospital there are a number of key people who you are likely to meet. Each one is trained to a high standard and provides a particular type of work that is important to a hospital. Three of the most likely ones you are to have

National Health Service Radiographers

There are two types of Radiographers in the National Health Service. They are the diagnostic radiographers and the therapeutic radiographer. Both need to be trained to degree level with intimate knowledge of the human body yet both with slightly separate skills to enable them to perform their particular role. To enable both the diagnostic and

Professional Radiographers

Diagnosis radiographers are just one of the two types of radiographers we have in hospitals today but what exactly do they do? Well firstly these health professionals are highly trained and very skilful with a variety of important functions that we couldn’t do without. Firstly radiographers prepare patients before taking x-rays and interpreting the x-rays

Types Of Radiographers

There are two types of radiographers; diagnostics and therapeutics. Both require a high standard of training including anatomy, physiology and pathology to carry out their work effectively. The NHS employs over 90% of all radiographers with the remaining 10% being found in a number of private clinics throughout the country. If you are involved in